PALO ALTO, Calif., May 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The Hempire was launched to allow consumers to learn the benefits of CBD and help them find the best CBD products well-suited for their needs. The platform is meant to help simplify CBD-based buying decisions for patients and consumers and learn the CBD products suited for specific requirements.
The founder – Keith J. Myers , is working towards helping with the confusion of purchasing the right CBD oil for consumer’s needs and so the sole purpose of the website has been to educate the consumer on everything CBD.
Currently, there are many unverified pieces of information about the benefits of CBD. Thus, The Hempire has decided to confirm the accuracy of all claimed information of CBD benefits online by researching published academic articles. The Hempire has found out that CBD has 22 main benefits . Below are some of these finding :
CBD oil has been experiencing a boom since the president signed the 2018 Farm Bill. Medical marijuana has been around for years in several states, but it was until the FDA approved Epidiolex, the first CBD-derived pharmaceutical drug in the United States, that everyone’s curiosity peaked.
Since the bill, more and more researchers have been working tirelessly to uncover the potential uses of CBD, and there is still much to be discovered. Some of the benefits associated with CBD include:
- Chronic Pain Relief:Researchers have been working to isolate pain conditions that CBD treats proficiently. Research has shown that CBD may help in treating the pain associated with fibromyalgia, menstruation, and peripheral neuropathies, and notably less for Lupus, malaria, and COPD.
- Protect Against Obesity & Diabetes:Researchers believe that CBD therapy could help reverse and cure diabetes. This would be a viable option that insulin, seeing as insulin, merely treat diabetes. CBD is also believed to affect weight loss by encouraging insulin production and sugar metabolism, which promotes the conversion of white fat into healthier brown fat.
- Heart Health:While preventing obesity, CBD has also been shown to promote cardiovascular health, thanks to the high concentration of cannabinoid receptors in the cardiac tissue. Studies have also shown that cannabinoids have the ability to modulate immune functions, support healthy cholesterol profiles, and help minimize cardiovascular disease risk.
- Bone Health: CBD has also proven to encourage overall bone health by acting as a stimulus for intercellular communication and cell growth. Cannabinoids effectively block harmful bone decomposing enzymes to facilitate proper bone growth. It also propels this by provoking the development of a robust bone matrix. Hence, CBD works to prevent and treat bone decay and diseases like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Regulate Sleep Patterns:For many years, people have been self-medicating with cannabis to treat all types of sleep disorders. Studies have also confirmed that CBD has sedative qualities. THC, on the other hand, is associated with provoking sleep. For some people, CBD has also been linked to alertness. However, CBD doesn’t really wake you up, and it mitigates excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Mood Regulation (Stress, Anxiety, and Depression):Studies have shown that cannabinoids help regulate serotonin release like many antidepressants, ultimately encouraging mood stability. Clinical trials have also suggested that CBD helps treat depression associated with chronic stress and has exhibited tremendous results in treating anxiety, particularly social anxiety.
Originally published in theStreet.